I have been asked to quote on a Jobs / Recruitment site

Quation Form Joomla Group From Facebook
Pat Pughe-Parry

I have been asked to quote on a Jobs / Recruitment site

Postby Pat Pughe-Parry » Fri 21 Dec 2018 3:40 am

I have been asked to quote on a Jobs / Recruitment site. I have looked through Joomla extensions and there are either very few reviews or very mixed reviews. I would appreciate some feedback from this group on which extension you have personally found good and well supported. Happy for it to be a paid extension. Thanks.

Ningning Niumai wrote:There's no good job recruitment component for Joomla. Wordpress has a few but clients often end up asking for features which don't exist and developers take forever to implement those. It's best to avoid it and build from scratch if the client has such a budget and work according to their demands. Just my personal opinion.

Ningning Niumai wrote: If the client is okay with building from scratch with any kind of customisation, my team can help in this regard. Let me know and I'll send you a PM.
PS: I hope this comment doesn't go against the group rules.

Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall wrote: All depends on the client specification. Yes it is hard to find decent components or plugins but there is always a way. Do you have a requirements doc?

Ahmad Moussa wrote:I am using it from almost 4 years, the support is great but its needs a little improvements. You can configure it based on your requirements, also you can ask for authors customization. You can access the following website made by me, please register yourself as someone looking for a job or apply for a Job.