I checked the error log and this is what I see, and I'm truncating the error entries.

Quation Form Joomla Group From Facebook
Bill Ray

I checked the error log and this is what I see, and I'm truncating the error entries.

Postby Bill Ray » Mon 17 Dec 2018 10:23 am

So I've been dealing with this weird issue on a site I manage and have talked about it here before; the site crashes and when you visit, an empty file with no extension titled "a_4_{s_7__headers_" downloads.

String 1:
[21-Dec-2017 15:54:46 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addHeadLink() in /home/bulldawg/public_html/modules/mod_search/mod_search.php on line 23
[21-Dec-2017 15:55:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Joomla\CMS\Document\RawDocument::addHeadLink() in /home/bulldawg/public_html/modules/mod_search/mod_search.php on line 23
[22-Dec-2017 09:06:53 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/fof/include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/cms.php on line 48
[22-Dec-2017 09:06:53 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/fof/include.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/cms.php on line 48
[22-Dec-2017 09:08:53 UTC] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/fof/include.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bulldawg/public_html/libraries/cms.php on line 48

It seems that something is going on with mod_search here. I'm going to disable it.