Hi to all. I have just updated joomla to 3.9.1 and I also updated php from 7.0 to 7.2

Quation Form Joomla Group From Facebook
Zak Maissis

Hi to all. I have just updated joomla to 3.9.1 and I also updated php from 7.0 to 7.2

Postby Zak Maissis » Tue 04 Dec 2018 5:12 pm

I have some questions.
1. My site seems to go slower than before. Do you have any idea why?

2. Joomla control panel still says "We have detected that your server is using PHP 7.0.32 which is obsolete and no longer receives official security updates by its developers. The Joomla! Project recommends upgrading your site to PHP 7.1 or later which will receive security updates at least until 2019-12-01. Please ask your host to make PHP 7.1 or a later version the default version for your site. If your host is already PHP 7.1 ready please enable PHP 7.1 on your site's root and 'administrator' directories – typically you can do this yourself through a tool in your hosting control panel, but it's best to ask your host if you are unsure."

Do you know why it still says that?

Bamce Fabricius Does the system information tell you that it is running on 7.2?

Philip Dudin CPanel almost always means that you're using shared hosting. In this case, you should address this question to the hosting support, as they have access to everything needed to diagnose the reason.
However, I suspect that their servers might be configured in a way that you choose a main website PHP version and each add-on domain gets its PHP version from a directive in .htaccess file in the respective directory. While this is just a mere hypothesis, I've seen that happen. Check with support, really. Or, if you're running this on your own VPS / server, we'll need more information on the configuration.